Tuesday 24 June 2014

Holiday Post #3 | Cocktails By The Beach

Hello Summery faces


Ok, so the weather may of taken a little turn. It's been a combination of cloud, rain, sun - pretty much in that order too. I am trying not to be disheartened by it as I'm still in this gorgeous place, but I'm already starting to feel a little anxious about going home and at least the sun can distract you from that a little, right? 

I have 2 sleeps left here then it's home time. So we have been trying to do everything we wanted to! 


My boyfriend and I went for a couple of cocktails before dinner the other night, it was so lovely. We went to a place called the Beach Bar. It's decorated out to look like a beach shack you would stumble across on a long beautiful beach in somewhere like Thailand. It's covered with cute little quotes and signs, and has an area on the veranda covered in sand with painted crates and cushions stacked as sofas and foot rests. They also have great big bean bags to sink into - we didn't opt for those as I would of probably never got out! 




We ordered my all time favourite cocktail Sex On The Beach. And sat on the sofas looking out to the sea, the sun was still shining and still super hot. 

Drinking cocktails whilst very hungry and thirsty probably wasn't the most sensible thing to to, but oh well, that's what holidays are for. We merrily chatted whilst we drank away. It's moments like that when you just soak everything in and really and truly feel a million miles from home (in a good way) 

Thank you for reading

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment