Friday 18 October 2013

Collar Inspiration.

Hello Lovelies

I was inspired to create this post recently because I keep seeing lots of photos on various social sites like Instagram and Pinterest of pieces of collared clothing. I have put together a little mood board of different collars and the ways they are worn. 

I think they can do so much for an outfit. They can look gorgeously dressed up, or completely dressed down. I love that on a day where you don't really know what to wear, or can't really be bothered to make a load of effort - you can slip a collared blouse or shirt, throw over a jumper, even an over sized one and it can completely change the look of it. OR you don't even need to bother with the shirt now that you can buy the collared style necklace pieces which have been out for some time now. Subtle, bold, sparkly - you name it you seem be able to get it somewhere!

This has deffintely given me the urge to do a bit of collar inspired shopping....



Pinterest  | Pinterest  | Pinterest  | Dahlia | 


Thank you for reading 
Holly x








2 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with a collared blouse, I have so many because they are just gorgeous and give a classy look to any outfit.

    Your blog is so pretty by the way

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colar trend! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete