Saturday 21 June 2014

Holiday Post #2 || Summer Nights

Hello Summery People.

It's me again, I am sat again in my usual position by the pool. It's 5.30, and the sun is still beating down. The sky is so clear and beautiful and there is a light breeze that cools the sun on your skin. 

I have just been at a stables as my niece had a horse riding lesson. They were so wonderful there, and you can see that they live for their job, it's very humbling. The horse was beautiful and old. The stables also had puppies, 11 puppies! Just 2 weeks old - what a brave Mummy. 

No plans for tonight apart from kebabs on the BBQ, wine by the pool and another evening of relaxing and forgetting the world. 

What a gorgeous place I am in, and how lucky do I feel.



Thank you for reading my second Holiday  post.

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment