Tuesday 10 September 2013

Snippets of my summer | Iphonography

Soo, this is my first post, so if you are reading - thank you! I thought I would start of my posting some snap shots of my summer. I had SO many photos on my phone, this is just a small selection...

I had a wonderful summer, and was lucky enough to go back to my favourite place as a child, Cornwall. It was a real trip down memory lane for my family and I as we used to go there every single summer for the same 2 weeks each year! It's amazing how many tiny details of a place you can remember, and how they form your memories. We even sang 'I see the sea the sea see's me' as we drove down the hill to the hotel (I know I know, but it's a family tradition!) Needless to say, I had the most amazing time re-living my child hood holiday, and made more memories to add to my collection. I was then super lucky to go to sunnier climates in Portugal with my family. It was so nice to get away with them and my boyfriend, and again, had a wonderful time!

What did you all do? I would love to know :) 

Here are just a few snaps - I hope you like them!



Thank you for reading!
Holly x


                                           











4 comments:

  1. Love the first post Hols! :) What's the app you use to edit your photos? (Hoping you tell me on here so I can use it too!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice summer pictures! They're so creative. I hope you'll have a wonderful autumn as well!

    Check out my blog? http://theilyxx.blogspot.com/

    Following you now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I love Autumn, so looking forward to it - have a lovely one.

      Delicious looking scones by the way :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete