Thursday 3 July 2014

Doodles | Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life

Hello lovely people.

I am now back in England and I must say I am having the holiday blues. I thought I would do a little blog post on something I have been playing around with. In the last couple of months I have really gotten in to 'doodling' as I like to call it. I love finding quotes that either inspire me, or make me smile and just jotting them down and doodling around them! I have also been creating designs for cards - maybe that can come in another blog post…

I actually started these whilst I was away. I recently bought two new pens, and they are amazing. Yes, pens. I'm not talking about make up, or clothes I am talking about pens. I never thought I would be excited by pens. But there we go - any of you arty farty, creative minds out there may understand my excitement. 

I love these little sayings, the first one I found at a bar on the beach. We were having lunch and I noticed this huge canvas like board that was covered in photos of the shells, the sea and in the middle was this quote. I just really loved it especially being surrounded by the beautiful sea and beach at the time. 





I love the second one purely because I love the saying. It's something I keep thinking back to at the moment. I thought I would try adding some colour too because it's a saying that speaks happiness to me. 

I'm thinking of putting them onto card, let me know your thoughts :) 

Thank you for reading!
Holly x




2 comments:

  1. I am always looking for and pinning inspiring and motivating quotes, and I love that you have found a way to make them personal to you. And hey, if you find it somewhat therapeutic, then bonus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog, dear :)
    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin ?
    just let me know ♥
    www.blog017.blogspot.com
    love from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete