Wednesday 25 September 2013

Delightful Desktop Fun | Martha Stewart

Hello lovely people!

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, I had a very busy weekend with family events!
I'm one of those annoying people that likes her room to look spotless - ALL the time. I get a little obsessed. I just can't bare walking into a messy room, with an Un-made bed, things on the floor and the side. Sfnsfnslgnslkngois - thats how it makes me feel....

So, yesterday my Mum and I went to Staples as we had to get work bits, so I dived straight into the gorrrrgeous Martha Stewart Section!! Yes, i'm one of those weirdo's that loves the little things in life like, stationary... After watching Louise from Sprinkle Of Glitter's (make sure you watch, she is fabulous!) Vlog on her 'Stationary Haul' I have wanted to go to Staples for a little look round.

I wanted to buy the whole collection but I controlled myself and went for one desktop divider and one of her lovely note pads. Oh and some pretty coloured pens :) I love the Desktop divider, it's fab - and allows me to stack my notepads, and as you can see in the photo a Magazine - this was just lying on my desk, so it now has a place! It can also hold my diary, business cards and of course, my new pens! When my business hopefully develops and I get a bigger desk, I will definitely be buying more of these as they stack on top of each other, so you can just add, add, add - how fab! 


  



I hope you like the photos - oh and isn't the colour and texture beautiful?! 

Thank you for reading!
Holly x




1 comment:

  1. lovely post. I really like the candle seen in the last picture xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete